- This event has passed.
2021 – 2022 MasterTrack Program
September 16, 2021 @ 8:00 am - September 18, 2021 @ 5:00 pm PDT$5,600.00 – $6,600.00
Welcome to the Washington AGD MasterTrack Program! We are dedicated to providing you with a first-class continuing dental education in a setting that is friendly, warm, and supportive. Our program is for those dentists that seek a well-balanced interdisciplinary post-graduate education. Thank you for your interest, we hope that you will join us for the 2021-2022 Washington AGD MasterTrack Program!
Starting Date/Time: September, 16th, 2021 @8:00 AM-5:00 PM (PST) Thursday-Saturday
Location: Washington AGD Educational Center, 19415 International Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
Tuition for all 4 Sessions:
- AGD Member Dentist: $4,500 until June 1, 2021, then $5,600 thereafter
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $5,600 until June 1, 2021, then $6,600 thereafter
- All materials, breakfast, lunch, and parking included with tuition.
- Active US and Canadian Military Dentists receive 20% Discount
Session #1 – September 16-18, 2021
- September 16 | Judy Kay Mousolf
- Communication Solutions: Attitudes, Breakdowns & Conflict Resolutions
- Delivering WOW Service: People Will Forget Everything Except How You Made Them Feel!
- September 17 -18 | Nadim Baba, DMD, MSD, FACP
- Complete Dentures: Essential Knowledge and Skills to Produce Excellent Complete Denture Care
Session #2 – November 18-20, 2021
- November 18 | Christopher Riolo, DDS, MS, PhD
- Are you still in the stone age? Get digital with 3D printing
- Take control of your workflow with “In-House” Aligners
- November 19-20 | Kevin Kwiecien, DMD, MS
- Occlusion and Appliance Therapy for Predictable Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Session #3 – January 20-22, 2022
- January 20 | Pamela Maragliano-Munoz, DMD
- Form and Function: The keys to successful direct restorations
- January 21 | John Nosti, DMD, FAGD, FACE, FICOI
- To Prep or Not to Prep: Preparation Design and Material Selection in Anterior All Ceramics
- January 22 | Alan Yassin, DDS, MS, MSD
- Soft Tissue Plastic Surgery – Tissue Grafting, Root Coverage and Biopsy Techniques
Session #4 – April 21-23, 2022
- April 21 | Mai-Ly Duong, DMD, MPH, MEd
- Special Care Dentistry & Complex Medical Patients
- April 22 | Mark Drangsholt, DDS, MPH, PhD
- Oral Medicine: Grand Rounds Live Patient Interaction
- April 23 | John S. Olmsted, DDS, MS
- Excellent & Efficient Endodontics” Hands-On Workshop
Year-Long Continuing Dental Education Programs
Due to the nature of AGD’s year-long programs, no refunds of the yearly tuition will be given once the year-long continuing dental education program starts. Registrant agrees that AGD is not liable for any expenses, fees, or other damages incurred by registrant due to missed or cancelled sessions. Unless a specific cancellation policy exists on a single course page, the CDE cancellation policy is in effect.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024