- This event has passed.
2021 – 2022 MasterTrack Program
September 16 @ 8:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm PDT$5600 – $6600
Welcome to the Washington AGD MasterTrack Program! We are dedicated to providing you with a first-class continuing dental education in a setting that is friendly, warm, and supportive. Our program is for those dentists that seek a well-balanced interdisciplinary post-graduate education. Thank you for your interest, we hope that you will join us for the 2021-2022 Washington AGD MasterTrack Program!
Starting Date/Time: September, 16th, 2021 @8:00 AM-5:00 PM (PST) Thursday-Saturday
Location: Washington AGD Educational Center, 19415 International Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
Tuition for all 4 Sessions:
- AGD Member Dentist: $4,500 until June 1, 2021, then $5,600 thereafter
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $5,600 until June 1, 2021, then $6,600 thereafter
- All materials, breakfast, lunch, and parking included with tuition.
- Active US and Canadian Military Dentists receive 20% Discount
Session #1 – September 16-18, 2021
- September 16 | Judy Kay Mousolf
- Communication Solutions: Attitudes, Breakdowns & Conflict Resolutions
- Delivering WOW Service: People Will Forget Everything Except How You Made Them Feel!
- September 17 -18 | Nadim Baba, DMD, MSD, FACP
- Complete Dentures: Essential Knowledge and Skills to Produce Excellent Complete Denture Care
Session #2 – November 18-20, 2021
- November 18 | Christopher Riolo, DDS, MS, PhD
- Are you still in the stone age? Get digital with 3D printing
- Take control of your workflow with “In-House” Aligners
- November 19-20 | Kevin Kwiecien, DMD, MS
- Occlusion and Appliance Therapy for Predictable Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Session #3 – January 20-22, 2022
- January 20 | Pamela Maragliano-Munoz, DMD
- Form and Function: The keys to successful direct restorations
- January 21 | John Nosti, DMD, FAGD, FACE, FICOI
- To Prep or Not to Prep: Preparation Design and Material Selection in Anterior All Ceramics
- January 22 | Alan Yassin, DDS, MS, MSD
- Soft Tissue Plastic Surgery – Tissue Grafting, Root Coverage and Biopsy Techniques
Session #4 – April 21-23, 2022
- April 21 | Mai-Ly Duong, DMD, MPH, MEd
- Special Care Dentistry & Complex Medical Patients
- April 22 | Mark Drangsholt, DDS, MPH, PhD
- Oral Medicine: Grand Rounds Live Patient Interaction
- April 23 | John S. Olmsted, DDS, MS
- Excellent & Efficient Endodontics” Hands-On Workshop
Year-Long Continuing Dental Education Programs
Due to the nature of AGD’s year-long programs, no refunds of the yearly tuition will be given once the year-long continuing dental education program starts. Registrant agrees that AGD is not liable for any expenses, fees, or other damages incurred by registrant due to missed or cancelled sessions. Unless a specific cancellation policy exists on a single course page, the CDE cancellation policy is in effect.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.