- This event has passed.
2022 – 2023 MasterTrack Program
September 15, 2022 @ 8:00 am - September 17, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT$6,800.00 – $7,100.00
Welcome to the Washington AGD MasterTrack Program! We are dedicated to providing you with a first-class continuing dental education in a setting that is friendly, warm, and supportive. Our program is for those dentists that seek a well-balanced interdisciplinary post-graduate education. Thank you for your interest, we hope that you will join us for the 2021-2022 Washington AGD MasterTrack Program!
Starting Date/Time: September, 15th, 2022 @8:00 AM-5:00 PM (PST) Thursday-Saturday
Location: Washington AGD Educational Center, 19415 International Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
Tuition for all 4 Sessions:
- AGD Member Dentist: $5,100 until June 1, 2022, then $6,800 thereafter
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $6,500 until June 1, 2022, then $7,100 thereafter
- All materials, breakfast, lunch, and parking are included with tuition.
- Active US and Canadian Military Dentists receive a 20% Discount. Contact us for details.
Session #1 – September 15-17, 2022
- September 15 | Dr. Hazel Glasper
- The Comprehensive Process: Health, Function & Aesthetics
- AGD Code: 770 – Self-Improvement ( 8.0 hours)
- September 16 | Dr. Morgan Gwin
- Overdentures: What to do when your patient can’t afford a $40,000 treatment plan
- AGD Code: 670 – Removable Prosthodontics ( 8.0 hours)
- September 17 | Dr. Steven Karmy
- N2O, Oral Sedatives and Pharmacology Refresher
- AGD Code: 340 – Anesthesia, Pain Mgmt, Pharmacology ( 8.0 hours)
Session #2 – November 3-5, 2022
- November 3 | Dr. Nick Parque
- Surgical Extractions for the General Dentist
- AGD Code: 310 – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (8.0 hours)
- November 4 | Tyler Jones, Morgan Stump, Aaron Pershall, Kevin Bray, Brian Bray, Rodney Johnston
- Navigating Your Dental Career: Driving Success and Enjoyment Throughout the Journey
- AGD Code: 550 – Practice Management & Human Relations ( 8.0 hours)
- November 5 | Dr. Charles Regalado
- Injection Molding and The Bioclear Technique for Composites
- AGD Code: 250 – Operative Dentistry ( 8.0 hours)
Session #3 – January 12-14, 2023
- January 12-13 | Dr. Gary DeWood
- Appliance Therapy in Today’s Digital Environment
- AGD Code: 780 – Esthetics/Cosmetic Dentistry (8.0 hours), 180 – Occlusion Participation (8.0 hours)
- January 14 | Dr. Steve Carstensen
- The Dentist’s Role in Breathing and Airway Support
- AGD Code: 730 – Oral medicine, 750 – Special patient care (8.0 hours)
Session #4 – April 6-8 2023
- April 6-7 | Dr. Michelle Lee
- TMJ to Final Smile
- AGD Code: 210 – Orofacial Pain, 180 – Occlusion (16.0 hours)
- April 8 | Dr. Timothy Hess
- Restorative Concepts for Implant Dentistry
- AGD Code: 690 – Implants Participation, 610 – Fixed Prosthodontics ( 8.0 hours)
Year-Long Continuing Dental Education Programs
Due to the nature of AGD’s year-long programs, no refunds of the yearly tuition will be given once the year-long continuing dental education program starts. The registrant agrees that AGD is not liable for any expenses, fees, or other damages incurred by the registrant due to missed or canceled sessions. Unless a specific cancellation policy exists on a single course page, the CDE cancellation policy is in effect.
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.