Guided Bone Regeneration, Ridge Grafting & Sinus Lifting – Module 8 Clinical Implantology A-Z Program
April 8 @ 8:00 am - April 10 @ 5:00 pm PDT$2500 – $3750
MODULE 8, Clinical Implantology A-Z Program:
Guided Bone Regeneration, Ridge Grafting & Sinus Lifting
APRIL 2022, 8th, 9th, 10th
Program Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Guest Speaker: Dr. Mazen Tamimi
Credit Hours: 24
Subject Code: 690 Implants
The course will take place on three days with a full day of lecture, full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday, April 8th, 2022 | 8 am -5 pm
- Seminar, literature review, clinical cases
Day 2 Saturday, April 9th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Morning session hands-on/pig heads
- Afternoon session observing live surgery by Dr. Yassin
Day 3 Sunday, April 10th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Full-day live surgeries – performing live surgeries under one-on-one supervision
Register for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 (Must attend Day 1 and Day 2 in order to observe live surgeries on day 3)
- AGD Member Dentist: $2,500
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $3,750
Dr. Alan Yassin
Implantology Program Director
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Program Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is a dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Program Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery, and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the IMC/University of Duisburg-Essen (GERMANY)
- Visiting Professor at University of Detroit Mercy (USA).
- Visiting Professor at Cairo University (Egypt) .
- Graduate of the College of Dentistry / University of Jordan BDS – 1989.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, MSc – 2001, PhD – 2005.
- Master of science in implantology and Dental Surgery-IMC Joint Degree/GERMANY 2014.
- Master of Oral Medicine in Implantology/ Munster University- Germany 2011.
- Specialist Implantology – DGZI 2003 “Germany “.
(Expert in Implantology) – 2001.
- Diplomate – German Board of Oral Implantology – 1998.
- Fellow and Diplomate of ICOI –(USA)-1998-2000.
- Former international president of DGZI (2000-2019).
- Former head of the executive examination committee of GBOI (2006-2019).
- Course leader and speaker in many international conferences and workshops worldwide.
- Visiting maxillofacial consultant at Queens Hospital-Qatar.
- Founder and Chairman of Gardens Dental Implant Center (GDIC), Amman – Jordan Est.1992 ,expanded internationally to Qatar and Florida.
- President of International Board of Oral Implantology (IBOI)
- Founder and Chairman of Tamimi Academy, Florida-USA
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024