Advanced Full Arch and All on X Implant Treatment
June 17, 2022 @ 8:00 am - June 19, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT$5000 – $6500
Advanced Implantology Masters 2021-2022: Course 4
Advanced Full Arch and All on X Implant Treatment
“Treatment Planning, Restorative and Surgical Approaches”
Course Director: Dr. Alan Yassin, DDS, MS, MSD
The advanced implantology courses of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry in Seattle, WA are designed to target general dentists and specialists with intermediate to advanced level in Implant Dentistry. The enrollment in one or all advanced courses is by application and approval from the course director Dr. Alan Yassin. Doctors who completed the Implantology from A to Z program are eligible to enroll in the advanced course. You can find the application here:
Each course is 3 day (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) with lecture, hands-on and live surgery sessions. Participants are expected to perform and watch several advanced surgeries in the related topic.
- Dentists will gain a better knowledge of esthetic and functional indications for full arch restoration.
- Participants will be able to evaluate and treatment plan edentulous patients and arch rehabilitation with dental implants.
- Learn about the available fixed and removable restorations techniques.
- Practice the “ALL ON X” surgical technique and the prosthetic conversion on plastic models.
- Observe the surgical tips from the live surgery performed by Dr. Yassin
- Perform Live surgeries under one on one supervision.
- Out of state and International dentists can register and treat patients under supervision.
JUNE 2022, 17th, 18th, 19th
Speaker and Course Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Credit Hours: 24
Subject Code: 690 Implants
The course will take place throughout three days with a full day of lecture, a full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday | 8:00 am -5:00 pm
- Lecture by the course director Dr. Alan Yassin
Day 2 Saturday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Morning session hands-on exercises on plastic models (All on X implant placement, Multi units abutments, conversion of prosthetic part).
- Afternoon session for observation of a live surgery performed by Dr. Alan Yassin.
Day 3 Sunday | 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Live surgeries to be performed by full all participants.
- One on one supervision by Dr. Alan Yassin and the clinical instructors
- AGD Member Dentist: $5,000
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $6,500
Meet Our Clinical Director
Dr. Alan Yassin
Implantology Program Director
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Program Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is a dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Program Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery, and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.