“Atraumatic Extractions and Ridge Preservation for the GP” with Dr. Alan Yassin
March 5 @ 8:00 am - March 6 @ 5:00 pm PST$150 – $1095.00
Date: Friday & Saturday, March 5-6, 2021
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Subject Code: 310 Credit Hours: 16 (Lecture & Participation)
Location: Washington AGD Educational Center, 19415 International Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
- Before February 1: AGD Member Dentist: $895, Non-AGD Dentist: $995, Military Dentist with Proof of Military ID: $805.50
- After February 1: AGD Member Dentist: $995, Non-AGD Dentist: $1095, Military Dentist with Proof of Military ID: $905.50
Virtual Tuition (Live via Zoom):
- AGD Member Dentist: $295
- Non-AGD Dentist: $450
Breakfast, Lunch, Parking & All Materials Included with In-Person Registration.
Is it possible to master in two days multiple surgical procedures that you’re currently referring out? The answer is a resounding yes. This action-packed two day class will provide a step-by-step blueprint for success at a wide array of oral surgical procedures. It will be a question-inviting atmosphere. From pre-op patient preparation to scheduling to post-op instructions, you will leave prepared to return to your practice and immediately provide these procedures.
The course has been carefully designed to integrate didactic, audio and visual aides, and extensive hands-on attendee participation with a wide range of procedures for each individual.
- Safe patient selection
- Oral sedation protocol
- Red flags
- Antibiotic coverage
- Atraumatic extractions
- Teeth broken below the gingiva
- Multiple extractions
- Teeth adjacent to delicate esthetic restorations
- Teeth with immediate implant placement
- Socket grafting
- A review of angiogenesis
- Surgical implant surgery introduction
- Suturing 101: Interrupted, Continuous, Horizontal & Vertical Mattress: Where – When – How
- Case presentation and fees
- Appropriate legal documentation
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
For those attending the virtual meeting via Zoom, it will be available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.