Clinical Implantology from A-Z (2021-2022)
September 24 @ 8:00 am - September 26 @ 5:00 pm PDT$21500 – $26950
Live Surgery and Hands-on Courses
“Participants can register for individual sessions or the whole program”
Perform surgeries on your patients with one on one surgical supervision”
Implant Course Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Early Bird Pricing Ends: June 1, 2021
(Purchase of any implant system is NOT required)
We are proud to offer the first, local, 10 individual sessions course; a hands-on and live surgery training, where you can learn from our highly skilled faculty members, gaining an in-depth experience in implantology to bring your surgical and clinical skills in implant dentistry to the next level.
Participants can register in individual sessions depending on their level in implant dentistry, or to register in all sessions as whole program. The course runs from September 2021 through June 2022 at WA AGD Seattle center. Each in-house module will be 3 days per month and participants will learn about and practice with multiple implant systems through 300 CE hours.
Day 1 Friday is reserved for didactic (lecture) material from Dr. Yassin or a guest lecturer, Day 2 Saturday morning is a hands-on experience with either models or pig jaws, in addition to the opportunity of observing an afternoon live patient surgery performed by Dr. Yassin. Day 3 Sunday is reserved for participants performing the live patient surgeries (limited to 10) with Dr. Yassin (one-on-one). Dr. Yassin will either assist the participant or vice versa (Patients must be supplied from participants).
Module 1: September 2021, 24th-25th-26th
- Treatment Planning, CBCT, Digital Photography & Patient Acceptance
Module 2: October 2021, 22nd-23rd-24th
- Incision & Flap Design ~ Single Implant Placement
Module 3: November 2021, 5th-6th-7th
- Restorations in Implant Dentistry
Module 4: December 2021, 3rd-4th-5th
- PRF ~ Bone Grafting & Ridge Preservation
Module 5: January 2022, 14th-15th-16th
- Digital Workflow from A~Z
Module 6: February 2022, 4th-5th-6th
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery & Soft Tissue Management
Module 7: March 2022, 4th-5th-6th
- Immediate Implants & The Esthetic Zone
Module 8: April 2022, 8th-9th-10th
- Guided Bone Regeneration, Ridge Grafting & Sinus Lifting
Module 9: May 2022, 13th-14th-15th
- All on X and Full Arch Solutions
Module 10: June 2022, 3rd-4th-5th
- Peri-Implantitis & Complications
Dr. Alan Yassin
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Course Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Course Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
- 10 individual sessions covering all levels in implant dentistry (September through June)
- 3 days per 1 session (Friday-Saturday-Sunday)
- 300 continuing dental education hours for the whole program.
- Maximum of 30 participants per session
- Maximum of 10 one-on-one live surgeries on the third day.
- Introduction and opportunity to place different implant systems.
- Purchase of any implant system is NOT required.
- Doctors are strongly encouraged to operate on their own patients.
- Close surgical supervision from our experienced faculty members and mentors.
- 5 high-end dental clinics at the WA AGD facility located near the Sea-Tac airport.
- Opportunity to assist, witness and perform different implant cases and share experiences with mentors and colleagues during the treatment process.
- Evidence-based clinical approach.
- Comprehensive interdisciplinary treatment planning approach
- Pursue a highly recognized AGD PACE implant dentistry training.
- Out of state dentists are eligible to obtain a provisional educational license
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.