- This event has passed.
Peri-Implantitis & Complications – Module 10 Clinical Implantology A-Z Program
June 3, 2022 @ 8:00 am - June 5, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT$800.00
MODULE 10, Clinical Implantology A-Z Program:
Peri-Implantitis & Complications
JUNE 2022, 3rd, 4th, 5th
Program Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Guest Speaker: Dr. Nathan Doyel
Credit Hours: 24
Subject Code: 690 Implants
The course will take place on three days with a full day of lecture, full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday, June 3rd, 2022 | 8 am -5 pm
- Seminar, literature review, clinical cases
Day 2 Saturday, June 4th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Morning session hands-on/plastic models
- Afternoon session observing live surgery by Dr. Yassin
Day 3 Sunday, June 5th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Full-day live surgeries – performing live surgeries under one-on-one supervision
Register for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 (Must attend Day 1 and Day 2 in order to observe live surgeries on day 3)
- AGD Member Dentist: $2,500
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $3,750
- Zoom Meeting Day 1 Only: $800
- Dentists will gain a better knowledge of the possible causes of complications in dental implants.
- Participants will be able to avoid surgical and restorative possible complications.
- Learn about peri-implantitis etiology, diagnosis and available treatments.
- Practicing some advanced surgical techniques for peri implnatitis and implant removal on plastic models.
- Observe the surgical tips from the live surgery performed by Dr. Yassin and the full time participants.
Dr. Alan Yassin
Implantology Program Director
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Program Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is a dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Program Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery, and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
Dr. Doyel is a Fellow with the AAID and Diplomate with the ABOI/ID which symbolizes the highest level of competence in implant dentistry. He is also a leader in the 3D CAD/CAM dentistry and enjoys mentoring other dentists and sharing his knowledge with them. In addition to lecturing and in order to facilitate his passion for dental education, he is the founder of Dental Surgical Camps and hosts several camps for other doctors to attend throughout the year.
Dr Doyel also has extensive training in sinus lifts, bone augmentation, bone expansion & grafts, guided surgery, periodontics, periodontal therapy, gum grafts, and laser therapy. He specializes in other areas of general dentistry as well including endodontics or root canal therapy, full mouth reconstruction as he calls “New Smile in a Day”, and sleep apnea oral appliance therapy.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024