- This event has passed.
Comprehensive Hands-On Orthodontic Program with Live Patients
March 4, 2022$4,000.00 – $14,000.00
This Program Has Been Postponed
Enter your email below to get notified when the new dates are set.
$12,000 for 12 sessions for AGD Member Dentist.
$4,000 for 12 sessions for Assistant with AGD Member Dentists.
$14,000 for 12 sessions for Non-AGD Member Dentist.
$5,000 for 12 sessions for Assistant with Non-AGD Member Dentists
Trends in dentistry change and evolve. At one time, each specialty basically did its own thing, but today’s general practice is becoming more comprehensive. This trend can be attributed to several factors. First of all, Americans are becoming dental consumers. With the influx of new orthodontic techniques, there are now new ways to reposition teeth more quickly and more aesthetically than with traditional means.
1) The economic factors of running a successful general practice, now more than ever, call for the dentist to incorporate additional revenue generators. The general public has reached an enlightened phase when it comes to aesthetics and actively seeks out smile improvements. In fact, more than 5 million Americans are in orthodontic treatment each year.
2) Balance that knowledge with the fact that only about 20% of general dentists perform orthodontic techniques, but the other 80% have a healthy percentage of their own patients in need of this treatment.
3) When general practitioners (GPs) add orthodontics to their skill sets, this allows them to produce more beautiful results in the smile zone and, with the right training, will also allow them to treat more complex cases when correcting the occlusion is needed.
4) Minor tooth movement and limited orthodontics are becoming more and more popular in the general dental practice where treatment is often limited to the maxillary anterior segment. This seems to be a comfortable place to start integrating orthodontics into a general practice. Nevertheless, spending the additional time to learn straight-wire comprehensive orthodontic techniques adds more value to what can be provided and improves the level of service for the patient.
- Provide a sound protocol of diagnosis and treatment that is logical, safe, and repeatable.
- Offers both classroom and hands-on training.
- Provide educational reference material in the form of a technique manual and additional techniques.
- Provide continued mentorship for you as you take on more cases and have questions.
- Provide training in minor tooth movement in the smile zone as well as comprehensive treatment to correct the molar class.
- Give you the skills to know what cases to accept and what to refer.
- Working with your Referring Orthdontists as a Team.
Dentists will be provided 2 “Live” patients from initial consultation to final retainer delivery and monitor:
- Initial orthodontic examination and comprehensive treatment plan.
- Orthodontic records and management system
- Photography and Case presentation
- Orthodontic Office and Financial management system
- Ceph Analysis and FACE principles
- Orthodontics Principles and Mechanics for Angle class 1,2, and 3
- Clinical Orthodontic practice: from banding to debanding.
- Orthodontic supplies ordering and managing inventory
- Post treatment retention and monitor
- Surgical and TAD in Orthodontic.
- Pediatric to Geriatric orthodontics.
- Training manuals are in digital format/Flash Drive and related reference papers is included.
- Attendees will be trained in how to start orthodontic service in their office.
- Attendee will treat and present a minimum of two of Dr. Tran patients.
- Attendee is requested to start treatment in their own office and present those cases.
- Final Plaque and Certificate presentation
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to confidently identify orthodontic problems and provide treatment solutions in their own office. This course will provide additional office income while enhancing all other treatment results that the doctor is providing.
Testimonials & Reference Available for Attendees to Speak Directly with Past Course Participants!
As a Non-Profit entity, Washington AGD does not endorse, partner or solely support companies, products or speakers, but rather recognizes speakers, products and sponsors for their services to our Washington AGD educational programs. The views and opinions of the speaker expressed during the educational program do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Washington AGD.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024