- This event has passed.
Dental Unit Water Quality Webinar
November 5, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm PDT
An event every month that begins at 1:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until November 5, 2021
In this new world of infection control, it’s vital to not only know the why, but the how. Leveraging the latest research and scientific understanding, Kellie Thimmes and her team bring 15+ years’ experience in dental waterline testing and treatment to make sure you know exactly what the science shows us about effective waterline treatment and testing.
At the end of this webinar, you will:
- Know how to ensure safe waterline post-COVID19 shutdowns
- Understand why biofilm development can be challenging
- Know the latest research in waterline treatment protocol efficacy
- Gain tips & tricks for efficient and cost-effective waterline maintenance
- Know what it takes to be CDC compliant and how to protect your practice
These webinars are free of charge!
1 Live CE in infection control will be available at the end of each webinar.
ProEdge will provide each attendee with a gift at the end of the webinar!
Washington Academy Of General Dentistry
Washington State Dental Association
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024