- This event has passed.
Digital Workflow from A~Z – Module 5 Clinical Implantology A-Z Program
January 14 @ 8:00 am - January 16 @ 5:00 pm PST$800.00 – $3950.00
MODULE 5, Clinical Implantology A-Z Program:
Digital Workflow from A~Z
Computer Guided Workk Flow and CAD-CAM Technology
JANUARY 2022, 14th, 15th, 16th
Program Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Guest Speakers: Dr. Dzon Nguyen, Dr. Javid Osafi
Credit Hours: 24
Subject Code: 690 Implants
The course will take place on three days with a full day of lecture, full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday, January 14th, 2022 | 8 am – 5 pm
- Lecture by our guest speakers: Drs. Nguyen and Osafi
- Lecture of digital applications in surgical aspects by Dr. Alan Yassin
- Treatment Planning Seminar to be presented by Implantology A to Z full-time participants
Day 2 Saturday, January 15th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Morning session hands-on exercises: Intra Oral scanning, CBCT, and superimposing the data. 3D software treatment planning workshop. Hands-on models and guided surgery exercise: Placing 2 implants with guided surgery technique
- Therapy seminar to be presented by Implantology A to Z full-time participants
- Afternoon session for observation of a live surgery performed by Dr. Alan Yassin.
Day 3 Sunday, January 16th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Live surgeries performed by full-time Implantology A to Z participants ONLY
- Part-time participants are welcomed to observe the surgeries
- One on one supervision by Dr. Alan Yassin and the clinical instructors
Register for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 (Must attend Day 1 and Day 2 in order to observe live surgeries on day 3)
- AGD Member Dentist: $2,500
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $3,950
- Zoom Meeting Day 1 Only: $800
- Understand the parallels between digital dentistry and analog dentistry
- Acquire a working knowledge of how a digital case is processed and what happens in the laboratory
- Learn the guided surgery process from initial plan to surgery and understand what is needed to make it happen
- Create a vision for applying this technology in your practice and have an efficient strategy for implementation
- Hands-on practice for the digital workflow step by step. (CBCT, Intra oral scanning, Romexis software workflow, CAD-CAM process, 3D printing).
Dr. Alan Yassin
Implantology Program Director
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Program Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is a dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Program Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery, and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
Dzon M. Nguyen
DDS, MAGD, FICOI
Dr. Nguyen is an expert at taking care of his patients. He loves his work and is determined to make each patient raving fans.
His goal is to provide quality services for his patients to achieve long term good dental health. He believes healthy and beautiful smiles can be possible with regularly scheduled appointments and proper preventive dental care. Dr. Nguyen is trained in the most advanced techniques. Dr. Nguyen features CEREC CAD/CAM porcelain crowns in one appointment. He is both a beta tester for this amazing technology and an instructor for certifying new doctors as well as teaching advance certification. Dr. Nguyen continues to advance our available care by providing dental implant surgery and restoration here in our office. He was one of the first general dentists in Washington State to be certified with Invisalign. He was awarded the “Invisalign Innovator” award in 2003, “Top 100 Invisalign Dentist in the Country” in 2002-4, and is the first general dentist to be awarded Premier Status with Invisalign. Previous to this, he had completed a two year orthodontic course sponsored by the Academy of General Practice Orthodontics.
Dr. Nguyen holds a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) representing the highest honors a members can achieve. He has also been awarded the distinction of Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologist (FICOI).
Dr. Dzon Nguyen received his Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. He is an active member of the Seattle King County Dental Society, The Washington State Dental Association, The American Dental Association, and The Academy of General Dentistry.
He enjoys skiing, snowboarding, wake boarding, wake surfing road and mountain biking with his college sweetheart and their three girls.
Javid F. Osafi
Dr. Javid Osafi studied dentistry at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas graduating valedictorian of his class with Magna Cum Laude Honors and pursued specialty training at the University of Denver, Colorado for an additional 2 years in pediatric and hospital dentistry. He also completed a one year continuum in surgical and implant dentistry at the Trinon Collegium Practicum where he has served as a clinical instructor helping dentists learn Implant & surgical dentistry. He has performed extensive research on oral cancer and has published several articles in renowned journals regarding the topic. He has received awards in oral and maxillofacial pathology, orthodontics and oral surgery and was inducted into the dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon for his contribution to excellence in the field of dentistry. Dr. Osafi performs complex full mouth dental implant, surgical and prosthetic procedures in his private practice in South Seattle using digital dentistry and is able to create timeless restorations with utmost precision in aesthetics and function from start to finish in one facility. He currently practices with 3 of his closest dental colleagues in one location. In his free time he enjoys hiking, water activities and spending time travelling with his family.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024