- This event has passed.
Esthetic Series: Advanced Anterior Direct Composite Bonding
January 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PST$399 – $599
Rescheduled from November 20, 2020 to January 15, 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Take what you’ve learned from the intro course to the next level of excellence and productivity by learning how to restore many teeth simultaneously in the smile zone. With more adults electing to do clear aligner orthodontics, many finish treatment still unhappy with their smile because of worn incisal edges, residual spacing or diastemas, asymmetrical teeth, discolorations etc. This course will help you restore confidence in your patients’ smiles in the most conservative manner possible with little to no drilling, and make it a rewarding and profitable treatment option.
(All Day: Mostly hands-on with some lecture)
Credit Hours: 6
Subject Code: Esthetics (Participation)
Speakers: Dr. Greg Gillespie and Dr. Kevin Brown
- How to restore 4, 6, or 8+ anterior teeth with direct composite polychromatic layering in a predictable and time-efficient manner.
- The importance of a diagnostic wax-up or composite mock-up.
- How to recognize and deal with asymmetries between the pink and the white.
- How to manage Inter-proximal contacts when restoring multiple teeth simultaneously
- How to quickly and predictably restore a small or large diastema.
- How to create internal effects and characterizations
- Advanced finishing and polishing techniques to achieve the most natural results, from young textured teeth to smooth and glossy worn teeth.
The Washington AGD and Ivoclar Vivadent
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.