- This event has passed.
Esthetic Series: Esthetic Posterior Composite Restorations
March 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT$25.00 – $599
This fast-paced, informative session will review the latest developments in adhesive dentistry and will show participants how to get consistently reliable results with direct composite restorations. Emphasis will be placed on best practices and principles to help make sense of all of the products and techniques available in today’s marketplace. Time will be allotted to interact with Dr. Gillespie and Dr. Brown to review and trouble-shoot adhesion and composite based challenges attendees encounter daily.
Credit Hours: 6
Subject Code: Esthetics (Participation)
Speakers: Dr. Greg Gillespie and Dr. Kevin Brown
- Understand Total Etch, Self-Etching & Universal Adhesive principles and how they are applied to control post-op sensitivity.
- Learn how to reproduce natural tooth characteristics using predictable techniques for direct posterior composite restorations with bulk fill and layering techniques
- Review of sectional matrix techniques for ideal interproximal contacts
- Hands-on practice of how to effectively restore quadrants with posterior composites
- Live In-Person: AGD Member – $399
- Live In-Person: Non-AGD Member – $599
- Live In-Person: UWSOD AGD Student – $50
- Live In-Person: Non-UWSOD AGD Student – $95
- Virtual Meeting: AGD Member – $199
- Virtual Meeting: Non-AGD Member – $395
- Virtual Meeting: UWSOD AGD Student – $25
- Virtual Meeting: Non-UWSOD AGD Student – $45
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS
Virtual meeting access is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard and select ‘Neurotoxin Therapies for the Dental Professionals’
The Washington AGD and Ivoclar Vivadent
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.