- This event has passed.
Esthetic Series: Porcelain Veneers: From Planning to Perfection
March 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT$25.00 – $599
- Live In-Person: AGD Member – $399
- Live In-Person: Non-AGD Member – $599
- Live In-Person: UWSOD AGD Student – $50
- Live In-Person: Non-UWSOD AGD Student – $95
- Virtual Meeting: AGD Member – $199
- Virtual Meeting: Non-AGD Member – $395
- Virtual Meeting: UWSOD AGD Student – $25
- Virtual Meeting: Non-UWSOD AGD Student – $45
- Understand essential information for proper veneer planning
- Apply proper planning to execute “test drive” smiles for veneer patients
- Review the power of high quality digital photography
- Learn veneer preparation guidelines for several types of porcelains
- Understand variations of provisionalization techniques
- Create guides for you own “trial smile”
- Photography practice for every step of the veneer process
- Practice different forms of provisional veneers
- Perform a “test drive” on models
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS
Virtual meeting access is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard and select “Porcelain Veneers: From Planning to Perfection”.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.