- This event has passed.
All on X and Full Arch Solutions – Module 9 Clinical Implantology A-Z Program
May 13 @ 8:00 am - May 15 @ 5:00 pm PDT$800.00 – $3,750.00
MODULE 9, Clinical Implantology A-Z Program:
All on X and Full Arch Solutions
MAY 2022, 13th, 14th, 15th
Program Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Guest Speaker: Dr. John Hodges
Credit Hours: 24
Subject Code: 690 Implants
The course will take place on three days with a full day of lecture, full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday, May 13th, 2022 | 8 am -5 pm
- Seminar, literature review, clinical cases
Day 2 Saturday, May 14th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Morning session hands-on/plastic models
- Afternoon session observing live surgery by Dr. Yassin
Day 3 Sunday, May 15th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Full-day live surgeries – performing live surgeries under one-on-one supervision
Register for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 (Must attend Day 1 and Day 2 in order to observe live surgeries on day 3):
- AGD Member Dentist: $2,500
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $3,750
- Zoom Meeting Day 1 Only: $800
- Dentists will gain a better knowledge of esthetic and functional indications for full arch restoration.
- Participants will be able to evaluate and treatment plan edentulous patients and arch rehabilitation with dental implants.
- Learn about the available fixed and removable restorations techniques.
- Practice the “ALL ON X” surgical technique and the prosthetic conversion on plastic models.
- Observe the surgical tips from the live surgery performed by Dr. Yassin and the full time participants.
Dr. Alan Yassin
Implantology Program Director
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Program Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is a dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Program Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery, and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
John A. Hodges
Dr. Hodges began restoring dental implants in 2001. He is extensively trained in implant surgery, implant restoration, and the lab processes associated with building your restoration. Dr. John Hodges has restored over 125 full-arch “All-On-4” fixed implant bridges. He lectures nationally for Nobel Biocare and Neoss on “All-On-4” restorations. Dr. Hodges has a reputation as a skilled and compassionate doctor, and he is honored to have been selected to Seattle Metropolitan’s “Top Dentists” three years in a row by his peers.
Dr. John Hodges graduated from the University of Southern California Dental School in 1993. He served in the U. S. Navy Dental Corps at Pearl Harbor for 3 years before relocating to Washington. While in the Navy, Dr. Hodges was honored to work part-time at CILHI (Central Identification Lab, HI) identifying the remains of MIA’s from Vietnam, Korea, and WWII. Dr. Hodges has placed and restored over 2,000 dental implants. Utilizing technology to improve your comfort and treatment success is very important to him. He is constantly attending continuing education covering all aspects of dental implant care, from surgery and restoration to lab processes and CAD technology. In fact, he is one of only a few dentists certified as a Nobel Biocare CAD technician in Washington State. He completed the one year fellowship program at the California Implant Institute and he is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Hodges is renowned for his ability to plan successful dental implant treatments and to trouble shoot and fix problems with existing dental implants. He serves as a mentor and consultant to doctors and dental labs throughout the West Coast.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024