- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Oral & Periodontal Surgical Skills – Module 2 Clinical Implantology A-Z Program
October 23 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm PDT$1500 – $2500
MODULE 2, Clinical Implantology A-Z Program:
“Incision & Flap Design, Flap Management, Suturing Techniques”
OCTOBER 2020, 23rd, 24th, 25th
Course Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Guest Speaker: Dr. Michi Katafuchi
Dealing with soft tissues and flaps design, reflection and closure is the most important key of success for any surgery. This course is designed for doctors who desire to learn the basics of oral surgeries and periodontal procedures. Starting with a review of oral anatomy, various flap designs and incisions methods, flap reflection and soft tissue management. Achieving primary and tension free closure is an art that will be learned in this course along with the suturing techniques and armamentarium.
The course will take place on three days with a full day of lecture, full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday, October 23rd, 2020 | 8 am -5 pm
- Lecture by our guest speaker: Dr. Michi Katafuchi DDS MSD PhD
- Case presentation by full-time participants
Day 2 Saturday, October 24th, 2020 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Morning session for hands-on exercises over pig jaws directed by Dr. Yassin
- Afternoon session for observation of a live surgery performed by Dr. Alan Yassin.
Day 3 Sunday, October 25th, 2020 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Live surgeries performed by full-time participants ONLY
- Part-time participants are welcomed to observe the surgeries
- One on one supervision by Dr. Alan Yassin and alumni clinical instructors
Register for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 (Must attend Day 1 and Day 2 in order to observe live surgeries on day 3)
- AGD Member Dentist: $1500
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $2500.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024