- This event has passed.
Implants in the Esthetic Zone – Module 7 Clinical Implantology A-Z Program
March 17 @ 8:00 am - March 19 @ 5:00 pm PDT$2,500.00 – $2,999.00
MODULE 7: Implants in the Esthetic Zone
Surgical & Restorative Principles in the Anterior Maxilla
MARCH 2023, 17th, 18th, 19th
Program Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Guest Speaker: Dr. Scott Froum
Credit Hours: 24
Subject Code: 690 Implants
The course will take place on three days with a full day of lecture, full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday, March 17th, 2023 | 8 am -5 pm
- Seminar, literature review, clinical cases
Day 2 Saturday, March 18th, 2023 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Morning session hands-on/pig heads
- Afternoon session observing live surgery by Dr. Yassin
Day 3 Sunday, March 19th, 2023 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Full-day live surgeries – performing live surgeries under one-on-one supervision
Register for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 (Must attend Day 1 and Day 2 in order to observe live surgeries on day 3)
- AGD Member Dentist: $2,500
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $2,999
- Participants will be able to evaluate and treatment plan implants in the esthetic zone.
- Dentists will gain a better knowledge on (When, Why, How) to perform immediate implant placement and immediate temporization.
- Dentists will gain a better knowledge on indications for soft tissue augmentation in the esthetic zone.
- Practicing some advanced surgical techniques on pig jaws.
- Practicing immediate implant and immediate temporization on pig jaws.
- Observe the surgical tips from the live surgery performed by Dr. Yassin and the full time participants.
Dr. Alan Yassin
Implantology Program Director
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Program Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is a dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Program Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery, and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
Dr. Scott H. Froum is a Board certified periodontist who received his BA from Amherst College in Amherst, MA. He received his DDS from the State University of New York Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine where he graduated with honors. He continued his dental training in the post graduate periodontal department at the State University of New York Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine and received his periodontal certificate. He currently is a clinical associate professor at SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine in the Department of Periodontics. He is chief editor of the Perio-Implant Advisory. He has lectured on the national and international level on implant therapy, bone and gum regeneration, and complications.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024