Injection Molding and The Bioclear Technique for Composites
December 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST$795.00 – $995.00
Hands-On Workshop at the Washington AGD Global Learning Center!
Get started with Bioclear and the Bioclear Method in this live, hands-on workshop with Bioclear Certified instructors.
The Bioclear Method allows you to create predictable, repeatable, outcomes that look natural when using composite. By offering a compelling minimally invasive alternative that meets a patient’s needs and exceeds their expectations, you will no longer have to turn to implants or computer-assisted ceramics. Diastema closures, black triangle closures, Class II, III, and IV composite restorations are just the start of what can be done with the Bioclear Method.
Learn first-hand from Bioclear Certified Instructors as they introduce attendees to the benefits of the Bioclear Method.
This intro course fulfills the prerequisite requirement to attend an upcoming Advanced or Live Patient Bioclear programs.
Date: Friday, December 16, 2022
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Credit Hours: 8
Subject Code: Operative (250)
Location: Washington AGD Global Learning Center, 19415 International Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
- AGD Member Dentist: $795 and
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $995
Includes this LIVE in-person experience, all materials, models & equipment for hands-on, parking, catered breakfast & lunch by Red Tea Room Catering.
- Build familiarity with the principles of warmed composite
- Learn the injection molding technique using warmed flowable and paste composite resin
- Discover the benefits of injection molding into special Black Triangle matrices
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish with invisible margins
- Understand how to avoid common mistakes that lead to less-than-satisfactory results when performing anterior composites
- Receive an updated, hands-on evaluation of modern matrices, wedges, and separators
- Learn and perform the three steps to achieve rock-solid posterior composite contacts
Meet your Bioclear Inventor
Dr. Clark is the inventor of the Bioclear Method. In his quest to bring composite dentistry out of the nineteenth century, Dr. Clark redefined the way we think about restorative dentistry by developing modern systems and methods for cavity preparations, special matrices, wedges, separators and bonding, restorative and polishing materials and methods. His injection molding technique has created a third modality with Monolithic Restorations.
Dr. Clark founded the Bioclear Clinic and is the director of Bioclear Learning Centers International. He founded the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry and is on the editorial board for several journals and has lectured in twenty different countries. He holds several U.S. patents integral to the Bioclear Method and Matrix System.
Program Supported by:
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024