- This event has passed.
Injection Molding and The Bioclear Technique for Composites
November 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT$645.00 – $995.00
MasterTrack Session 2 - Day 3
Delivery: In-Person Lecture & Hands-On
Presenter: Dr. Charles Regalado
Location: Washington AGD Global Education Center
Subject Codes: 250 – Operative Dentistry
Credit Hours: 8.0
Light breakfast, lunch, parking, all hands-on materials are provided for in-person attendees.
Lecture & Hands-On:
- AGD Member Dentists: $795
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $995
- AGD Member Student: $645
In today’s world of implants and computer assisted ceramics, direct composites can offer a compelling minimally invasive alternative that will meet patients’ needs and exceed their expectations. The Bioclear Method allows you to create predictable repeatable outcomes that look natural when using composite. Esthetic treatments including diastema closure, black triangle closure, Class II, III and IV composite restorations are just the start of what can be done with the increasingly popular Bioclear Method.
In this live—and lively—7-hour session, you will be introduced to the benefits of Bioclear, practice techniques on soft-tissue dentiforms, and come away with the basic skills and understanding needed as a precursor to performing the Bioclear Method for patients.
- Build familiarity with the principles of warmed composite
- Learn the injection molding technique using warmed/liquified flowable and paste composite resin
- Discover the benefits of injection molding into special black triangle matrices
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins
- Understand how to avoid common mistakes that lead to less-than-satisfactory results when performing anterior composites
- Receive an updated, hands-on evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators
- Learn and perform the three steps to achieve rock-solid posterior composite contact
Dr. Regalado graduated from the University of Washington in 1991. He has more than twenty years of clinical teaching experience in advanced cosmetic dentistry, advanced composite techniques, and full mouth comprehensive treatments. He has published articles about CAD/CAM dentistry. He is a full faculty member at the Bioclear Learning Center in Tacoma, Washington, teaching dentists from all over the United States, Canada, and many areas of the world.
He has been the supervising dentist at the Eastern Washington University Dental Hygiene program in Spokane, and continues as part-time restorative faculty. He has lectured and taught groups as part of the Seattle Study Club. He resides and practices in Spokane, Washington.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024