- This event has passed.
Learn, Leverage, and Lead the Dental Team
September 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT$96.00 – $499.00
Speaker: Tija Hunter
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Location: Washington AGD Global Learning Center, 19415 International, Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
- AGD Member Dentist: $280
- AGD Staff Member with Dentist: $96
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $499
- Non-AGD Staff Member with Dentist: $196
- UWSOD AGD Student Member: $96
Seating Limit: 100
AGD Code: 550 (Practice Management) Credit Hours: 8
This course is designed for the entire dental team.
8:00 AM – 10:30 AM | Training the Rock Star Dental Assistant
Dental assistants spend more time with the patients than any other team member, so let’s educate that assistant to be the best they can be to help your practice excel!
- Learn how to maximize relationships with patients and teammates.
- Accelerate your role within the practice using teamwork.
- Discover key ways you and your practice can obtain success.
- Establish systems and methods for cutting costs and staying on top.
11 AM – 12 PM. | Taming the Beast: How to Schedule Your Day and Leave Happy
Scheduling is, hands down, one of the hardest things to accomplish in your day. Getting it right makes your day flow so much better!
- Discover ways to manage that beast of a schedule.
- Explore options in how to deliver the best patient care in your time frame.
- Learn how keep both patients and the back office happy.
1:00 PM – 5 PM. | Learn, Leverage, and Lead
All dental team members are leaders, you don’t always see yourself that way, there are no titles or labels. Each team member is vital to the success of the practice and with a little direction, and the right attitude, they can have an amazing impact on the practice. We will discuss how to bring out your inner leader to push your practice and yourself in amazing new ways.
- Discover ways to use your talents.
- Explore key steps to self-improvement.
- Learn how to maximize all you have.
Meet Your Speaker
Tija was named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry by Dental Products Report Magazine. She is a member of the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA) where she holds the honor of Master. Tija is the Editorial Director for Dental Assisting Digest, and contributor to many other dental publications. She is the director of the Dental Careers Institute and sits on the editorial board for OSAP. Tija is also the author of seven CE study courses, a book on motivation: Rock Star Dental Assistant, and a Dental Compliance Calendar. She is an international speaker and is a certified trainer in nitrous oxide in several states. Tija holds certification in OSHA and HIPAA.
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.