Mastering Minimal and No Prep Veneers: Preparation Design and Material Selection in Anterior All Ceramics
January 21, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST$50 – $590
MasterTrack Session 3 - Day 2
Delivery: In-Person Lecture & Hands-On or Virtual Workshop
Location: Washington AGD Global Education Center
Lecture & Hands-On:
- AGD Member Dentists: $490
- + Staff: $150 per person
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $590
- + Staff: $250 per person
- UWSOD AGD Members: $99
- UWSOD Non-AGD Members: $150
Virtual Viewing Lecture Only:
- AGD Member Dentists: $199
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $299
- Staff: $175
- UWSOD AGD Members: $50
- UWSOD Non-AGD Members: $90
Subject Codes: 610 – Fixed Prosthodontics; 250 – Operative (Restorative) Dentistry
Credit Hours: 8.0
Light breakfast, lunch, parking, all hands-on materials are provided for in-person attendees.
The goal of every aesthetic dentist is to achieve an outstanding result while being as conservative as possible to the dentition. Join Dr. John Nosti as he discusses the ideal candidates for “no prep” aesthetic cases, the prep design to be as conservative as possible when preparation is required, as well as material selection to achieve the most outstanding result in both types of cases.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify which patients are candidates for No preparation anterior all ceramics.
- Understand proper preparation design depending on the case circumstances and goals desired when preparation is required.
- Understand the benefits in mock-up utilization in both prep and non-prep cases.
- Learn a predictable and reliable way to temporize anterior veneers, both preparation and no prep cases.
- Learn a step-by-step process of veneer cementation.
- Understand which materials would be best suited per case and why.
DMD, FAGD, FACE, FICOI
Dr. John Nosti graduated from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine and went on to pursue an extensive post graduate education in cosmetic dentistry, occlusion, temporomandibular joint dysfunction and full mouth rehabilitation.
He practices with an emphasis on functional cosmetic dentistry in southern New Jersey, holding Fellowships in the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.