N2O, Oral Sedatives and Pharmacology Refresher
September 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT$645.00 – $995.00
MasterTrack Session 1 - Day 3
Delivery: In-Person Lecture & Hands-On
Presenter: Dr. Steven Karmy
Location: Washington AGD Global Education Center
Subject Codes: 340 – Anesthesia, Pain Mgmt, Pharmacology
Credit Hours: 8.0
Light breakfast, lunch, parking, all hands-on materials are provided for in-person attendees.
Lecture & Hands-On:
- AGD Member Dentists: $795
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $995
- AGD Member Dentists: $645
This course fulfills the 8 CDE credit hours and refreshes attendees on the pharmacology, N2O and Oral sedation protocols that you must have to keep your patients safe.
- Explore recent developments in oral sedation protocols and pharmacology
- Gain a clear understanding of patient assessment, sedative protocol best suited for patient comfort and required monitoring systems per the ADA-recommended guidelines
- Understanding of regulatory issues regarding prescribing, dispensing and dosing
Dr. Karmy is a graduate of Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. After dental school Dr. Karmy stayed in Loma Linda to complete a residency in dental anesthesiology. A continual “CE Junkie” – Dr Karmy is a big fan of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry. Some advanced training highlights include Kois Center Graduate, AAID Maxi Course, and Implant Pathway. He has fellowships in the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. He is ever so close to the elusive Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. He maintains an anesthesia practice and works with his wife in their dental practice providing comprehensive dental care.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024