Navigating Your Dental Career: Driving Success and Enjoyment Throughout the Journey
November 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT$445.00 – $795.00
MasterTrack Session 2 - Day 2
Delivery: In-Person Lecture & Hands-On
Presenters: Tyler Jones, Morgan Stump, Aaron Pershall, Kevin Bray, Brian Bray, Rodney Johnston
Location: Washington AGD Global Education Center
Subject Codes: 550 – Practice Management & Human Relations
Credit Hours: 8.0
Light breakfast, lunch, parking, all hands-on materials are provided for in-person attendees.
Lecture & Hands-On:
- AGD Member Dentists: $595
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $795
- AGD Member Student: $445
With the changing dental landscape, managing your career in dentistry is more important today than it’s ever been. Finding a path to success and enjoyment throughout your dental journey is critically important to your health and your wealth. Learn how to navigate the various career paths and better understand the business of dentistry as well as the issues facing dentists today.
- Learn to manage your career as an associate to maximize opportunity.
- Understand the process of finding and buying your first practice
- Learn the strategies for practice growth
- Understanding the issues facing mid-career dentists
- Learn mid-career exit planning and factors to consider in retirement
- Understand the process of selling your practice.
- Learn practice benchmarks and practice cash flow
- Round table discussions with industry professionals to answer your specific questions
- First and second year
- Third and fourth year
- Looking for an associate position while in school
- What to look for
- Associate agreements
- Things to avoid
- Things to learn as an associate
- The career associate track
- Buying your first practice
- When are you ready
- Existing or start new
- What to look for
- Getting out of your associate agreement
- Practice Benchmarks and Cash Flow – Hands-On Analysis in Class?
- Your team
- Red Flags
- Growing your practice
- Insurance vs. FFS
- Managing your numbers
- Setting up for retirement
- Predicting your future retirement
- Technology and practice updates
- Bringing on an associate
- Keep your foot on the gas
- Five years from retirement
- Is it time?
- Are you financially ready to sell?
- What’s the plan?
- Burn out
- Time for a change
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024