Prevent, Protect, Preserve! Natural Teeth, Implants and Restorations
October 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PDT$99.00 – $595.00
Instructor: Susan Wingrove, RDH, BS
Date: NEW DATE COMING SOON
Delivery: In-Person Lecture & Hands-On Workshop
Time: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Location: Washington AGD Global Learning Center, 19415 International Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
Subject Code: 250 – Operative
Credit Hours: 6
- AGD Member Dentist: $295
- Hygienist with AGD Member Dentist: $99
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $595
- Hygienist with Non-AGD Member Dentist: $99
- Hygienist without Dentist: $99
- AGD Dental Student AGD Member: $99
COURSE DESCRIPTION AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
It is a vital time to customize home-care routines to protect our patients’ teeth, implants, and overall health. New restoration dental materials and implants make preservation vital, and whitening is now possible without sensitivity. This course will provide you with safe, effective protocols and home-care recommendations for teeth, implants, and restorations to elevate your patient care to the next level!
- Establish a customized home-care routine, essential to prevent biofilm formation for patients’ oral and overall health.
- Protect natural teeth, whitening without sensitivity.
- Put into clinical practice new protocols, tools, and products to preserve patients’ natural teeth, implants, and restorations.
- Participate in a FUN interactive home-care and whitening workshop of the latest preventive, protective, and preservation products.
Meet Your Speaker:
Susan Wingrove BS, RDH. Dynamic innovator, international speaker, researcher, writer, and consultant. 2016 RDH Award of Distinction and 2022 Western Society of Periodontology Hygiene Educator of the year recipient. Instrument co-designer of the Wingrove Titanium Implant Series, ACE probes, and Queen of Hearts instruments for PDT. Susan has 40+ years in dentistry and now specializes in sorting through the science to develop protocols for healthy teeth, implants, & disease treatment. Published author; American and International journals on peri-implant therapy, regeneration, advanced instrumentation, and Textbook: Peri-Implant Therapy for the Dental Hygienist: 2nd Edition 2022, Available from Wiley and Amazon.
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.