- This event has passed.
Ridge Preservation, Ridge Augmentation And Guided Implant Placement: Options and Protocols with a Special Emphasis on SARS-CoV-2
October 30, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm PDTFree
Instructor: Markus Troeltzsch, MD, DMD
CE Credit: 1.5 Hours
AGD Subject Code: 690 Implants
- IAG members: $0 with Promo Code (Entered at Checkout)
- Washington AGD Member Dentist: $25
- AGD Member Dentist: $30
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $35
- Student AGD Members: $15
Oral implantology has become a very safe and predictable procedure. Although implant placement and augmentative procedures are routine procedure nowadays, many pitfalls can adversely affect long-term satisfaction of the patient and the surgeon. Today the dentist ́s challenge is to select the appropriate technique and material for the given task while the options and the medical challenges grow constantly. The literature and nowadays social media boast high success rates and satisfied patients but reality sometimes offers a different picture.
This presentation will focus on various techniques how to achieve a solid tissue foundation for the implant placement.
Attendees will learn:
- How to assess a patient in order to choose the correct technique and material for the given case
- How to classify osseous defects and deduct success rates for the augmentative procedure
- How to achieve predictable results with both ridge preservation and 3D – Titanium Mesh GBR
- How to plan and perform the implant placement in these ridges
- How to handle complications correctly
- Pharmacology related to augmentation and implant surgery
- How we can safely practice these procedures with SARS-CoV-2
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting will be available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.