- This event has passed.
The Art of Innate Listening – Becoming the boss your staff loves working for
September 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDTFree – $69.00
This course is available on-demand HERE
Course 1 of Mental Health Trilogy
Presenter: James Hadlock, Mental Health Expert
CE Credits: 1
Audience: Dentists, Dental Office Managers
Method: Online Webinar
- AGD Members: FREE if registered before September 2nd (first 500 registrants), then $69
- Non-AGD Members: FREE if registered before September 2nd (first 500 registrants), then $111
- Identifies 4 key leadership traits
- Presents 4 essential steps to listen “innately”
- Identifies 4 killers of communication
- Shows how “home” problems are “work” problems
- Includes experiential exercises for using listening tools
- This webinar will be available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
Can’t watch it live? This course will also be available on-demand to all registrants starting Monday, September 7th.
James Hadlock – Founder, President, Chief Evangelist – BluNovUs
James has lived three widely separated lives. One as a young multi-millionaire with the 26th fastest growing company in Utah. One as a man struggling with mental illness and substance abuse for over a decade. And one as a companion-driven, thought-provoking, changemaker who speaks nationally on proactively addressing mental health and addiction in the workplace. James has over 25 years of leadership, training, and entrepreneurial experience – and has been drug and alcohol-free for more than 12 years.
Sponsored by BluNovus
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.