- This event has passed.
Treatment Planning & Case Evaluation in Implant Dentistry – Module 3 Clinical Implantology A-Z Program
November 18 @ 8:00 am - November 20 @ 5:00 pm PST$2,500.00 – $2,999.00
MODULE 3: Treatment Planning 7 Case Evaluation in Implant Dentistry
The Interdisciplinary Approach for Success
November 2022, 18th, 19th, 20th
Program Director: Dr. Alan Yassin
Guest Speaker: Dr. Jason Perlman
The course will take place on three days with a full day of lecture, full day of hands-on and surgeries, and a third day with live surgeries.
Day 1 Friday, November 18th, 2022 | 8 am -5 pm
- Lecture by our guest speakers: Dr. Jason Perlman and Dr. Timothy Hess
- Case presentation by full-time participants
Day 2 Saturday, November 19th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Morning session for hands-on exercises over pig jaws directed by Dr. Yassin
- Afternoon session for observation of a live surgery performed by Dr. Alan Yassin.
Day 3 Sunday, November 20th, 2022 | 7 am – 5 pm
- Live surgeries performed by full-time participants ONLY
- Part-time participants are welcomed to observe the surgeries
- One-on-one supervision by Dr. Alan Yassin and alumni clinical instructors
Register for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 (Must attend Day 1 and Day 2 in order to observe live surgeries on day 3)
- AGD Member Dentist: $2,500
- Non-AGD Member Dentists: $2,999
Dr. Alan Yassin
Implantology Program Director
Alan Alaa Yassin
DDS, MS, MSD
- Program Director, Clinical Implantology from A to Z.
- Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor/University of Washington
Dr. Yassin is a dual trained dentist in both Periodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
He attained his dental degree in 2001 from Aleppo University before receiving 4 years of extensive Oral and Maxillofacial training at Damascus Hospital! His specialty training in periodontology, along with his Master of Science in oral science was attained from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Yassin is a Fellow of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomat of the German Board of Oral Implantology DGZI. He has several publications and articles in refereed and in peer-reviewed journals; he also serves as a reviewer in many academic journals.
Dr. Yassin holds a teaching position at the University of Washington as an affiliate clinical assistant professor. He is also the Program Director and founder of the Implantology program of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry since 2018, in addition he actively lectures at national and international conferences and symposiums on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, in addition to rigorous online courses and webinars. He has a private practice limited to periodontics, oral surgery, and implant dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Graduate, WA AGD Clinical Implantology Program
- Alumni, The L.D. Pankey Institute Essentials Curriculum
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association
- Pierce County Dental Association
Dr. Perlman’s goal is to educate his patients by demonstrating how their oral health relates to overall body wellness. In doing so, he hopes to enable his patients to take control of their health. He works closely with other healthcare professionals to ensure his patients receive high-quality, comprehensive interdisciplinary care.
Dr. Perlman views dentistry as an art he gets to practice daily. He uses his extensive educational and training background with the latest technology to bridge art and science together. He believes in building personal and professional relationships while dissipating dental phobias through trust, caring sensitivity, warmth, and sincerity. By helping improve the oral health in the community, he hopes to improve people’s overall quality of life, starting with a comfortable, healthy, and aesthetic smile.
Dr. Perlman loves dentistry and has continuously pursued education after receiving his doctorate degree. In particular, he trains at the L.D. Pankey Institute and at Spear Education, which are both recognized worldwide for excellence in advanced technical dentistry. He is also a member of a Seattle/Tacoma study club and is in training to become part of the faculty at the Pankey Institute, which focuses on treating patients with complex dental needs, including TMJ Disorder and obstructive sleep apnea. Dr. Perlman has complete mastery training in dental sleep medicine and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Perlman has a passion for surgery and has completed a Clinical Implantology Residency with the Washington Academy of General Dentistry and is now a visiting faculty member for the program!
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024