- This event has passed.
Using a Diode Laser Every Day in Your Dental Practice: A Clinical Approach
April 28 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm PDT$195.00 – $995.00
“Using a Diode Laser Every Day in Your Dental Practice: A Clinical Approach”
Date: Friday, April 28th, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Speaker: Timothy F. Kosinski, DDS
Credit Hours: 7
Subject Code: Operative (250) Participation
- AGD Member Dentist: $795
- Non-AGD Member Dentist: $995
- Staff with Dentist Tuition (Hygienists or Dental Assistants): $195
- Hygienist without Dentist in attendance: $495
Dental lasers afford oral health professionals the opportunity to perform more procedures, in less time and with better results than traditional methods. Patients also benefit from laser dentistry, as it is said to result in faster treatment with less overall discomfort. Learn dental laser procedures directly applicable to your daily, in-office routine from an industry leading dental expert. Attendees will apply the fundamentals of diode laser therapy on a pig-jaw, hands-on session.
- Discuss the benefits of diode laser use in your practice
- Learn to efficiently and cost-effectively integrate diode laser technology
- Evaluate detailed laser techniques which can be immediately implemented
- Evaluate soft tissue applications for periodontal health and maintenance
- Hands-on participation using pig jaws
Meet Your Speaker
Timothy F. Kosinski
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.