- This event has passed.
What Now? Preserving dental office staff mental health and productivity amid crisis
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT$69.00 – $111.00
Course 3 of Mental Health Trilogy
Presenter: James Hadlock, Mental Health Expert
CE Credits: 1
Audience: Dentists, Dental Office Managers, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental Students
Method: Online Webinar
- $69 for AGD Members ($59 before September 11th)
- $111 for Non-Members ($101 before September 11th)
- Identifies crisis as an opportunity to deepen staff trust
- Discusses the “rally effect” to preserve and increase staff productivity
- Provides 4 steps to effectively listen, understand and address staff concerns
- Explains how to “open the conversation” about mental health in the workplace
- Includes experiential exercises for communicating with staff
- This webinar will be available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
Can’t watch it live? This course will also be available on-demand to all registrants starting Monday, September 21st.
Bundle and Save!
Purchase 2 courses for the price of 1! Register for the following 2 courses before September 5th and get 50% off.
- September 11th: What Now? Four essential elements for Dentists to manage their own mental health amid crisis
- September 18th: What Now? Preserving dental office staff mental health and productivity amid crisis
Discount automatically applied at checkout. Both courses must be added to the cart and purchased at the same time.
James Hadlock – Founder, President, Chief Evangelist – BluNovUs
James has lived three widely separated lives. One as a young multi-millionaire with the 26th fastest growing company in Utah. One as a man struggling with mental illness and substance abuse for over a decade. And one as a companion-driven, thought-provoking, changemaker who speaks nationally on proactively addressing mental health and addiction in the workplace. James has over 25 years of leadership, training, and entrepreneurial experience – and has been drug and alcohol-free for more than 12 years.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024