Presenter: Lois Banta
$10.00 – $30.00
Designing systems and protocols for a good foundation of production and collections can be quite a challenge.
This webinar is designed to identify strategies and systems to keep your finger in on the pulse of the practice and address day to day concerns before they become major issues. We will identify the top 10 must have systems that need to be in place to increase the bottom line.
- Design fool proof action plans for implementation
- Hold effective detailed team meetings & morning huddles
- Know your numbers
- Choreograph scheduling to create consistent productivity and efficiency
- Create effective collection protocols
- Treatment plan for optimal patient health
- Continuing Education…School is never out for Doctor and Team
- Develop effective communication skills to assist patients in making informed decisions
- Forecasting overhead for future success
- Beyond the practice skills…leadership, customer service and finding your internal giggle
Presenter: Lois Banta, CEO, President and Founder of Banta Consulting, Inc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.