Presenter: Lois Banta
$69.00 – $111.00
Designing systems and protocols for a good foundation of production and collections can be quite a challenge.
This webinar is designed to identify strategies and systems to keep your finger in on the pulse of the practice and address day to day concerns before they become major issues. We will identify the top 10 must have systems that need to be in place to increase the bottom line.
- Design fool proof action plans for implementation
- Hold effective detailed team meetings & morning huddles
- Know your numbers
- Choreograph scheduling to create consistent productivity and efficiency
- Create effective collection protocols
- Treatment plan for optimal patient health
- Continuing Education…School is never out for Doctor and Team
- Develop effective communication skills to assist patients in making informed decisions
- Forecasting overhead for future success
- Beyond the practice skills…leadership, customer service and finding your internal giggle
Presenter: Lois Banta, CEO, President and Founder of Banta Consulting, Inc.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024