Presenter: Lois Banta
$10.00 – $30.00
Designing systems and protocols for a good foundation of production and collections can be quite a challenge.
This webinar is designed to identify strategies and systems to keep your finger in on the pulse of the practice and address day to day concerns before they become major issues. We will identify the top 10 must have systems that need to be in place to increase the bottom line.
- Design fool proof action plans for implementation
- Hold effective detailed team meetings & morning huddles
- Know your numbers
- Choreograph scheduling to create consistent productivity and efficiency
- Create effective collection protocols
- Treatment plan for optimal patient health
- Continuing Education…School is never out for Doctor and Team
- Develop effective communication skills to assist patients in making informed decisions
- Forecasting overhead for future success
- Beyond the practice skills…leadership, customer service and finding your internal giggle
Presenter: Lois Banta, CEO, President and Founder of Banta Consulting, Inc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
19415 International Blvd Ste 410
SeaTac, WA 98188-5366
AGD Provider ID # 219331
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.
There are no reviews yet.