Why should GP's learn to perform orthodontic procedures in their practice?
Because, in doing so, they can re-energize their practice, taking it to the next level. It rekindles a higher level of excitement for dentistry for the clinician and the team. With more revenue coming in, goals are achieved and economic freedom becomes a real possibility.
If you are a young dentist who still has educational and construction debts to pay off, this is a wonderful way to reduce those debts faster or to even eliminate them. If you are a seasoned dentist, learning orthodontics often provides an intellectual and professional rebirth. Either way, orthodontics is a great fit for the general practice!
The Washington AGD has been offering this course for 6 years with our Educational Instructor, Binh Tran, DDS, MAGD and Lily Stefoglo, EFDA.
Washington AGD Educational Center, 19415 International Blvd, #410, SeaTac, WA 98188
If you are interested and wish to be placed on a wait list, please contact the Washington AGD by email at email@example.com.
- $10,000 for AGD Dentist
- $12,000 for Non-AGD Member Dentist.
- Dental Assistant with AGD Dentist: $2000
- Dental Assistant with Non-AGD Member: $4000
Payments plans available with Wells Fargo.
Contact: Sabrina Morrow, VP Business Development Manager | Healthcare
Pacific NW Region (WA, MT, ID, AK)
Cell: 206-755-1790 or
Orthodontics: 8 participation credit hours per session. Total for the year: 96.
- Provide a sound protocol of diagnosis and treatment that is logical, safe, and repeatable.
- Offers both classroom and hands-on training with patients.
- Provide educational reference material in the form of a technique manual and additional technique.
- Provide continued mentorship for you as you take on more cases and have questions.
- Provide training in minor tooth movement in the smile zone as well as comprehensive treatment to correct the molar class.
- Give you the skills to know what cases to accept and what to refer.
- Working with your Referring Orthodontists as a Team.
Dentists will be provided 2 "Live" patients from initial consultation to final retainer delivery and monitor:Initial orthodontic examination and comprehensive treatment plan.
- Orthodontic records and management system
- Photography and Case presentation
- Orthodontic Office and Financial management system
- Ceph Analysis and FACE principles
- Orthodontics Principles and Mechanics for Angle class 1,2, and 3
- Clinical Orthodontic practice: from banding to debanding.
- Orthodontic supplies ordering and managing inventory
- Post treatment retention and monitor
- Surgical and TAD in Orthodontic.
• Pediatric to Geriatric orthodontics.
- A training manuals are in digital format/Flash Drive and related reference papers is included.
- Attendee will be trained in how to start orthodontic service in their office.
- Attendee will treat and present a minimum of two of Dr. Tran patients.
- Attendee is requested to start treatment in their own office and present those cases.
- Final Plaque and Certificate presentation
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to confidently identify orthodontic problems and provide treatment solutions in their own office. This course will provide additional office income while enhancing all other treatment results that the doctor is providing.
Testimonials & Reference Available for Attendees to Speak Directly with Past Course Participants!