$15.00 – $35.00
- Ben Duenwald, CEPA, CPFA, C(k)P®, CFP®, CRPC®, Wealth Management Advisor
- Jacob Barnhart, CPFA, C(k)P®, Senior Financial Advisor
- Brian Bray, CPA, Business Advisor, Dental Accounting Pros
- Hayden Taylor, ERISA Attorney at Hunnex & Shoemaker, Inc.
CE Credit: 1.5 Hours
AGD Subject Code: 130 Electives
- Going Beyond Investments
- What steps are needed to Plan, Provide, and Protect your practice, family, retirement, and the most important things to you?
- Cash Balance Plans: A retirement plan to reduce taxable income substantially
- Intentional and Organized Planning
- Practicing financial conservatism
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This on-demand webinar is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
About Hayden Taylor
Hayden is an ERISA Attorney with Hunnex & Shoemaker, a retirement plan third-party administrative firm based out of Seattle. A graduate of the University of Southern California and the University of Washington School of Law, Hayden has been working in the ERISA field for nearly a decade. His primary focuses are assisting Employers in designing and implementing qualified retirement plans for their employees and principals, and overseeing IRS and Department of Labor compliance for the nearly 700 retirement plans administered by Hunnex & Shoemaker.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024