Presented by Dianne Gan, DMD
$15.00 – $35.00
Instructor: Dianne Gan, DMD
- Washington AGD Members: $25
- AGD Members: $30
- AGD Student Members: $15
- Non-AGD Members: $35
Credit Hours: 1.5 Hours
Subject Code: 610 Fixed Prosthodontics
UWSOD AGD Student Chapter Graduate Prosthodontics Lecture Series
This lecture will explain how to evaluate, plan, provisionalize, and restore a maxillary central incisor with an implant. Examples of cases will be used to explain facial and smile analysis, risk assessment tools, and prosthetically-driven implant placement as well as a demonstration of one method to properly provisionalize and restore an implant crown.
- Learn a systematic approach for evaluating a patient who will need a maxillary central incisor implant
- Understand the factors that go into planning implant placement
- Become introduced to surgical considerations and proper restoration techniques
About the Presenter
Dr. Gan is a 3rd year Graduate Prosthodontic resident who completed her DMD at UConn School of Dental Medicine and a B.S. in Biology from Renssealaer Polytechnic Institute. She is the 12th recipient of the David H. Wands Fellowship as well as a recipient of the Stanley D. Tylman Research Grant. She plans to continue working in the Greater Seattle Area after graduation this year.
Online Course Access:This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
610 Fixed Prosthodontics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
There are no reviews yet.