Presenters: Kevin Brady, Michael Dinsio, Ingrid Snow, Mike Shoun
$20.00 – $40.00
Omni Practice Group is proud to continue our Leadership Through Crisis Webinar Series, where we are hosting industry leaders in the dental field to present their expertise and opinions on how to best help your dental practice navigate these uncharted waters. We will have a panel of marketing and practice management experts to answer questions and talk about proactive strategies available for dental practice owners to help them to reopen and manage through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Proactive patient communication tools…patients need to hear from their dentist
- Patient Financing options to increase treatment acceptance
- HR Manuals, Patient safety protocols, team safety protocols
- Scheduling protocols, who’s first, staffing schedule
- Equipment Maintenance and Testing
- Marketing Your Practice in an Unprecedented Time
- Michael Dinsio – Next Level Consulting
- Ingrid Snow – Affordable Image Marketing
- Kevin Brady – Omni Practice Group
- Mike Shoun – Affordable Image Marketing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.