$0.00 – $299.00
The unique value of the Dentist-Patient relationship is creating a safe harbor for care.
- Identify the role of the Dental Practice in Washington’s Statewide Suicide Prevention Plan
- Appreciate the incidence and prevalence of suicide
- Name five risk factors for suicide
- Appreciate the unique risk factors for suicide in special populations
- Understand how to develop and implement office policy to address suicidal patients
- Identify key mental health and suicide prevention resources in your community and understand how and when to refer to them
- Washington AGD Member Dentist: FREE
- AGD Members from Other Statues: $199
- Non-AGD Member Dental Professionals: $299
- Dental Hygienists: $50
Online Webinar Access:
This online webinar will be available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
Presented by: Chad Burdorff, MD
- Washing State Licensed Physician
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Service in Military, triage training
- Currently works for University of California
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.