$0.00 – $299.00
The unique value of the Dentist-Patient relationship is creating a safe harbor for care.
- Identify the role of the Dental Practice in Washington’s Statewide Suicide Prevention Plan
- Appreciate the incidence and prevalence of suicide
- Name five risk factors for suicide
- Appreciate the unique risk factors for suicide in special populations
- Understand how to develop and implement office policy to address suicidal patients
- Identify key mental health and suicide prevention resources in your community and understand how and when to refer to them
- Washington AGD Member Dentist: FREE
- AGD Members from Other Statues: $199
- Non-AGD Member Dental Professionals: $299
- Dental Hygienists: $50
Online Webinar Access:
This online webinar will be available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
Presented by: Chad Burdorff, MD
- Washing State Licensed Physician
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Service in Military, triage training
- Currently works for University of California
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024