$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Effectiveness of cardiac rehabilitation among older patients after acute myocardial infarction. Am Heart J 2015;170:85-64
- Comparison of azithromycin and amoxicillin before dental implant placement: an exploratory study of bioavailability and resolution of postoperative inflammation. J perio 2015;86:1190-1200
- Adherence to a Mediterranean diet, genetic susceptibility and progression to advanced macular degeneration: a prospective cohort study: Am J Cl Nut 2015;102:1196-206
- Antibacterial effects of cavity lining: a systematic review and network meta-analysis
- HPV vaccination syndrome – a questionnaire based study & Suspected side effects to the quadrivalent human papilloma vaccine. Clinical Rheum 2015;34:1981-83
- Manual therapy for the management of pain and limited range of motion in subjects with signs and symptoms of temporomandibular disorder: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Oral Rehabilitation 2015;42:847-861
- Carotenoids, retinol, tocopherols, and prostate cancer risk: pooled analysis of 15 studies. Am J Cl Nut 2015;102:1142-57
- Risk for caries development on tooth surfaces adjacent to newly placed class II composites- a pragmatic practice based study. J Dent 2015;43:1321-29
- Acute myocardial infarction and influenza: a meta-analysis of case control studies. Heart 2015;101:1738-47
- Does articaine provide an advantage over lidocaine in patients with symptomatic irreversible pulpitis? A systematic review and meta-analysis. JOE 2015;41:1784-94
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.