$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Ability of cleaning-disinfection wipes to remove bacteria from medical device surfaces. Am J Infect Control 2015;43:1331-5
- Incidence of suicide among persons who had a parent who died during their childhood. JAMA Psychiatry 2015;72:1227-34
- Unfinished root canal treatments and risk of cardiovascular disease. JOE 2015;41:1991-96
- Allergy immunotherapy for allergic rhinitis effectively prevents asthma: results of a large retrospective cohort study. J Allergy Clin Immuno 2015;136:1511-6
- Diagnostic accuracy of different caries risk assessment methods. A systematic review. J of Dent. 2015;43:1385-93
- Second cancer risk up to 40 years after treatment for Hodgkin’s lymphoma. JJM 2015;373:2499-511
- Efficacy of stabilization splint therapy combined with non-splint multimodal therapy for treating RDC/TMD axis I patients: a randomized controlled trial. Oral Rehab. 2015;42:890-99
- Relationship between sweetened beverage consumption and risk of heart failure in men. Heart 2015;101:1961-65
- Minimum intervention dentistry approach to managing early childhood caries: a randomized control trial. Comm dent oral epid. 2015;43:511-20
- Association between objectively measured physical activity and cognitive function in older adults. J Am Ger Soc 2015;63:2447-2454
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.