$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Second primary head and neck cancer after Hodgkin lymphoma: a population based study of 44,879 survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer 2015;121:1436-45
- Tomato juice supplementation in young women reduces inflammatory adipokine levels independently of body fat reduction. Nutrition 2015;31:691-696
- Supplemental vibrational force during orthodontic alignment: a randomized trial. JDR 2015;94:682-89
- Efficacy of an adjuvanted herpes zoster subunit vaccine in older adults. NJM 2015;372:2087-96
- Use of floss/interdental brushes is associated with lower risk of ne cardiovascular events among patients with coronary heart disease. J Perio Research 2015;50:180-188
- Recent studies on nutrition and parkinson’ s disease prevention: a systematic review. Preventive Medicine 2015;5197-205
- Effect of pistachio nut consumption on endothelial function and arterial stiffness. Nutrition 2015;31:678- 685
- Pre-diabetes and well controlled diabetes are not associated with periodontal disease: J of Clio Perio 2015;42:422-430
- Flavonoid intake and all-cause mortality. Am J Clin Nut. 2015;101:1012-20
- Occipital and trigeminal nerve blocks for migraine. Headache 2015 May: 682-89
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.