$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Second primary head and neck cancer after Hodgkin lymphoma: a population based study of 44,879 survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer 2015;121:1436-45
- Tomato juice supplementation in young women reduces inflammatory adipokine levels independently of body fat reduction. Nutrition 2015;31:691-696
- Supplemental vibrational force during orthodontic alignment: a randomized trial. JDR 2015;94:682-89
- Efficacy of an adjuvanted herpes zoster subunit vaccine in older adults. NJM 2015;372:2087-96
- Use of floss/interdental brushes is associated with lower risk of ne cardiovascular events among patients with coronary heart disease. J Perio Research 2015;50:180-188
- Recent studies on nutrition and parkinson’ s disease prevention: a systematic review. Preventive Medicine 2015;5197-205
- Effect of pistachio nut consumption on endothelial function and arterial stiffness. Nutrition 2015;31:678- 685
- Pre-diabetes and well controlled diabetes are not associated with periodontal disease: J of Clio Perio 2015;42:422-430
- Flavonoid intake and all-cause mortality. Am J Clin Nut. 2015;101:1012-20
- Occipital and trigeminal nerve blocks for migraine. Headache 2015 May: 682-89
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD Continuing Dental Education Committee gratefully acknowledges corporate partners of our programs for their generous support. CE program providers and instructors will disclose to participants any monetary or other special interest the program provider may have with any corporate partners products they are discussing in CE activities. Disclosure will be made in publicity materials and at the beginning of the presentation itself in accordance with our PACE Commerical Support Guidelines.