$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Usefulness of mandibular third molar coronectomy: Clinical evaluations over 3 yr. follow-up. JOMFS 2015;44:259-266
- The effectiveness of xylitol in a school based cluster randomized clinical trial. Caries Res 2015;49:41-49
- Suicide attempts in young people; long term health care & social needs. JAMA psych 2014;71:119-127
- Denture wearing during sleep and risk of pneumonia in the very elderly. JDR 2015;94:285-90
- Changes in mid-life fitness predicts heart failure risk at a later age independent of development of cardiac & non-cardiac risk factors: cooper center longitudinal study. Am Heart J 2015;169:290-7
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmia and mortality among patients using new generation macrolides, fluoroquinolones, and b-lactam/b-lactamase inhibitors. Cl Infect Dis 2015;60:566-577
- Effectiveness of implant therapy analyzed in a Swedish population: early & late implant loss. JDR 2015;94:44s-51s
- Effect of resveratrol on blood pressure: a meta-analysis of RCTs. Clinical Nut 2015;34:27-34
- Predicting severe pain after root canal therapy in the national Dental PBRN. JDR 2015;94:37s-43s
- Does topical diclofenac relieve osteoarthritis pain: J Fam Pract 2015;64:124-126
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.