$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- A large national cohort study of the association between bisphosphonates and osteonecrosis of the jaw in patients with osteoporosis. JDR 2015 September
- Earlobe Crease shapes in cardiovascular events. American Journal of cardiology 2015; 116:286 – 293
- Home paint exposures and risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: findings from the childhood leukemia international consortium. Cancer causes and control 2015; 26:1257– 1270
- Comparison of the frequency and duration of periodontal disease with progression of coronary artery calcium in patients with and without type I diabetes. American Journal of cardiology 2015; 116:833 – 37Mediterranean diet and age-related cognitive decline: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA internal medicine 2015; 7:1094 – 1102
- Evidence-based clinical practice guideline on the nonsurgical treatment of chronic periodontitis by means of scaling and root planing with or without adjuncts. JADA 2015:146:525 – 535
- Mind diet with reduced incidence of Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s and dementia 2015; 11:1007 – 14
- The iontophoresis of lidocaine with epinephrine into carious dentin for pain control during cavity preparation in human molars. Archives of oral biology 2015; 60:1104 – 1108
- Obstructive sleep apnea and risk of Parkinson’s disease: a population-based cohort study. J sleep research space 2015; 24:432 – 37
- Leukoplakia, oral cavity cancer, and cancer survival in the US elderly. Cancer prevention research 2015; 7:857 – 64
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024