$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Thirteen year randomized controlled clinical trial of a two-step self etch adhesive in non-carious cervical lesions. Dental Materials 2015;31:308-14
- Chronic consumption of flavanone-rich orange juice is associated with cognitive benefits: 8-wk RCT in healthy older adults. AM J Clin Nutrition 2015;101:506-14
- Keyboard cleanliness: a controlled study of the residual effect of chlorhexidine gluconate. Am J Infect Control 2015;43:289-91
- Long term persistence of zoster vaccine efficacy. Cl Infect. Dis 2015;60:900-09
- Interleukin 1 genetic tests provide no support for reduction of preventive dental care. JADA 2015;146:164-73
- Antimicrobials Increase Travelers risk of colonization by extended-spectrum betalactamase-producing enterobacteriaceae. Cl Infect Dis 2015;60:837-46
- Prevalence & predictive factors for peri-implant disease & implant failure: a cross sectional analysis. J Perio 2015;86:337-347
- Association between dietary whole grain intake and risk of mortality. JAMA Inter Med 2015;175:373-84
- Association of keratinization with 5 year disease specific survival in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. JAMA-Oto 2015;141:250-56
- Statin use reduces the risk of dementia in elderly patients: a nationwide data survey and propensity analysis. J Int Med 2015;277:343-352
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024