$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Adjunctive systemic and local antimicrobial therapy in the surgical treatment of peri-implantitis: an RCT. JDR 2016;95:50-57
- Rinsing with antacid suspension reduces hydrochloric acid induced erosion. Arch Oral Bio 2016;61:66-70
- Increased risk of heart failure in women with symptoms of sleep disordered breathing. Sleep medicine 2016;17:32-37
- Long term morbidities of coronectomy on lower third molars. OOOO 2016;121:5-11
- Efficacy of bright light treatment, fluoxetine, and combination in patients with nonseasonal major depressive disorder: an RCT. JAMA Pscyh 2016;73:56-63
- Association between use of oral fluconazole during pregnancy and risk of spontaneous abortion and stillbirth. JAMA 2016;315:58-67
- Copeptin predicts coronary artery disease cardiovascular and total mortality. Heart 2016;102:127-132
- Randomized clinical trial of intraosseous methylprednisolone injection for acute pulpitis pain. JOE 2016;42:2-7
- Are strict vegetarians protected against prostate cancer? AmJCl Nut 2016;103:153-60
- Role of cone beam computed tomography in diagnosis of vertical root fractures: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JOE 2016;42:12-21
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024