$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members.
Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition. Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members.
- Foreign bodies associated with peri-implantitis human biopsies. J Perio 2015;86:9-15
- Fiber intake and risk of subsequent prostate cancer in Japanese men. AJClNut 2015;101:118-25
- Predicting cancer risk from dental computed tomography. JDR 2015;94:27-35
- Elevated risk of subsequent primary malignancies in patients with thyroid cancer: a nationwide population-based study. Cancer 2015;121:259-68
- The dangers of dental devices as reported in the food and drug administration manufacturer and user facility device experience database. JADA 2015;146:102-110
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular effects in response to red bull consumption combined with mental stress. Am J Cardio. 2015;115:183-89
- Temporal correlation between bisphosphonate termination and symptom resolution in osteonecrosis of the jaw: a pooled case report analysis. J OMFS 2015;73:53-62
- Clinical outcomes when applying NICE guidance for the investigation of recent-onset chest pain to a rapid-access chest pain clinic population. Heart 2015;101:113-118
- Melatonin therapy for REM sleep behavior disorder: a critical review of evidence. Sleep Medicine 2015;16:19-26
- Calcium and phosphorus intake and prostate cancer risk: a 24 yr. follow-up study. AJClN 2015;101:173-83
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024
CE Credits will be issued for Verified Attendance at the WAGD/CARDP Ongoing Webinars
The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual activities or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics designates this activity CE for the WAGD/CARDP CE Portal Webinar Series. WAGD CE, online Lecture Webinars providing 1 to 3 hours each of continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.