$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. On the first Tuesday of October through May, Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members. Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition.
Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members. We look forward to a great 2020-2021 webinar series.
CE Hours: 1.5
AGD Subject Code: 730 Oral Medicine
- Washington AGD Members: $25
- AGD Members: $30
- Non-AGD Member/Hygienists/Assistants/Health Care Providers/Others: $35
- Student AGD Members: $15
- Highlight interesting developments in dentistry and medicine.
- Give access to journal articles most dentists do not have easy access to.
- Provide guidance on critical evaluation of current research and scientific advancements.
- A prospective evaluation of serum methionine related metabolites in relation to pancreatic cancer risk in two prospective cohort studies. Int. J Cancer. 2020l147:1917-27
- Are third molars associated with orofacial pain? Findings from the SHIP study. Comm Dent Oral epid. 2020;46:364-370
- Dietary nicotine intake and risk of Parkinson disease: a prospective study. Am j Clin Nut. 2020;112:1080-87
- Consumption of lactobacillus reuteri containing lozenges improves periodontal health in navy sailors at sea: a RCT. J Perio 2020;91:1328-38
- Markers of myocardial stress, myocardial injury, and subclinical inflammation and the risk of sudden death. Circulation 2020;142:1148-58
- Virucidal efficacy of different oral rinses against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. J of infect. Dis. 2020;222:
- Sleep apnea and cardiovascular outcomes after coronary artery bypass grafting. Heart 2020;106:1495-1502
- HCV infection and risk of head and neck cancer: meta-analysis. Oral oncology. 2020;109:104869
- Risk for dental healthcare professional during the COVID 19 global pandemic: evidence based assessment. J of Dent 2020;101:103434
- Vitamin D status and risk of all cause and cause specific mortality in a large cohort: J of clin Endocrinol metab. 2020;
Virtual Meeting Access:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024