$15.00 – $35.00
For over 25 years Dr. Edmond Truelove the former Chair of the Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry, has been leading a literature review. On the first Tuesday of October through May, Dr. Truelove selects 10 articles pulled from over 50 medical and dental journals to share with the Truelove Literature Review Study Club members. Topics range from oral medicine and dentistry to personal health and nutrition.
Each session is approximately 90 minutes in length and AGD PACE approved CE credits are issued. The target audience includes dentists, hygienists, and other staff members. We look forward to a great 2020-2021 webinar series.
CE Hours: 1.5
AGD Subject Code: 730 Oral Medicine
- Washington AGD Members: $25
- AGD Members: $30
- Non-AGD Member/Hygienists/Assistants/Health Care Providers/Others: $35
- Student AGD Members: $15
- Highlight interesting developments in dentistry and medicine.
- Give access to journal articles most dentists do not have easy access to.
- Provide guidance on critical evaluation of current research and scientific advancements.
- Anthocyanins attenuate vascular and inflammatory response to a high fat high energy meal challenge in overweight older adults…. Clin Nutrition 2021;40:879-889
- Efficacy of essential oil mouthwashes with and without alcohol on the plaque formation. RCT …J of evid Based Dental practice 2021; march
- Antibiotic prescribing choices and their comparative C difficile infection risks: longitudinal case-cohort study. Clin infect disease 2021;72:March 836 – 42
- Periodontitis is associated with cardiovascular disease: 13 yr study. J of clin Perio 20221;48:348-356
- Sports and physical activity related concussion and risk of youth violence. Am j preventive med 2021;60:352-359
- Silver nitrate in the management of recurrent aphthous stomatitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J of oral maxillofac surgery med and path. 2021;33:196-203
- Long term effects of resveratrol on cognition cerebrovascular function and cardio-metabolic markers in postmenopausal women: 24 month cross over RCT…Clin Nut 2021;40:820-829
- Adverse events caused by the discontinuation of anti-resorptive agents during treatment for anti-resorptic agent related osteonecrosis of the jaw. M of oral maxfac surg. 2021;33:115-119
- Prolonged persistence of PCR detectable virus during an outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 in an inpatient geriatric psychiatry unit in king county Washington. Am J of infection Control 2021;49:293-298
- Antibody resistance of SARS=CoV-2 variants B.1.351 and B.1.1.7. Nature 2021;march
Online Course Access:
This virtual meeting is available in the Washington AGD Learning Portal.
- Log in at https://washingtonagd.org/my-account/
- Click ‘My Courses’ from the Account Dashboard
730 Oral Medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Washington AGD is a Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. AGD-Washington, Nationally Approved From 6/1/2018 - 5/31/2024